- Handmade from polymer clay and glazed with resin
- Quantity: 1 piece
- Size: 0.75" wide x almost 1" tall
- Available in two styles: all white or black/orange
- A complimentary cellphone strap is included!
- Charm can be attached to a cell phone, purse, backpack, pouch, stitch marker, earrings, and more!
Maneki-neko, also known as lucky cat, is a common Japanese figurine with almost 200 years of history behind it! With either paw raised, the ‘beckoning’ gesture symbolizes welcoming customers into one’s place of business or good fortune. Different colored maneki-nekos have different meanings, with the standard white color symbolizing overall good luck and fortune.
Disclaimer: Due to the handmade nature/ device you are viewing this product on, the charm you receive may look slightly different than the charm listed.