- Handmade from polymer clay, glazed with resin
- Quantity: 1 piece
- Size: 0.625” tall x 0.875” long
- A complimentary phone strap is included
- Charm can be attached to a cell phone, purse, pouch, stitch marker, earrings, and more!
- NOTE TO CUSTOMER: Because there's a wide mixture of color choices, kois will be selected at random when fulfilling orders. Please leave a note at checkout if you'd prefer a koi that has more red, black, or an even mixture of all colors, etc.
The koi has many special meanings in Japanese culture, a few being vitality, luck, and strength. These charms are speckled with bits of red, orange, and black clay.
Disclaimer: Due to the handmade nature of this product and the device you are viewing this on, the charm you receive may look slightly different than the charm listed.