- Handmade from polymer clay, glazed with resin
- Quantity: 1 piece
- Available in three styles: pink sakura, red token, or gold coins
- Size: 0.5” wide x 0.75" tall
- A complimentary phone strap is included
- Charm can be attached to a cell phone, purse, pouch, stitch marker, earrings, and more!
'Kaonashi' means faceless in Japanese. This simple charm is inspired by No Face from the Studio Ghibli movie Spirited Away.
Disclaimer: Due to the handmade nature of this product and the device you are viewing this on, the charm you receive may look slightly different than the charm listed.